Urvanity Art 2020
New Contemporary Art Fair, 27 Feb – 1 Mar 2020 COAM, Madrid
Urvanity presents its fourth edition, which will take place in Madrid from the 27th of February till the 1st of March 2020
at the COAM, Official College of Architects of Madrid, in calle Hortaleza 63.
|THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2020||FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28 – SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2020|
|Preview collectors and press & Private Vernissage||Friday: 12pm–9pm
3 EDITIONS CELEBRATED
- 3 editions of the fair to date
- A total of 41 participating galleries, 29 of them international
- 240 artists and more than 1000 works presented
- 13 murals and 5 installations created in the city
- URVANITY TALKS Conference program, a total of 30 speakers have participated
- An increase of 25% in press publications in each edition of the fair
A unique and singular space in Madrid
For its fourth edition Urvanity Art returns to COAM. An exceptional space located in the Chueca district, next to Malasaña and Alonso Martínez, in the very heart of the
city. An iconic area, core of Madrid’s trends, avant-garde, cultural events, fashion and art scene.
COAM is a living space for community gathering and very proactive with culture, art, society and of course architecture matters. More than 12.000m2 distributed in 4 floors and a central garden, makes it an urban oasis that will host URVANITY ART’s fourth edition.